Resorts World Bimini
The Resorts World Bimini experience starts in Miami aboard Bimini SuperFast, a 32,000 ton entertainment and casino cruise ship that sails round-‐trip between Miami and Bimini Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Accommodations and Amenities
• 480 luxurious studios and one to four bedroom villas, most with fully equipped kitchens
• Six restaurants and bars including Sabor, Hemingway’s, Aqua Grille, Amicci’s Pizzeria and Gelateria and more
• Resorts World Bimini Casino, world-‐class casino offering live table gaming, slots and sportsbook
• Fisherman’s Village with open-‐air shopping and dining options
• Two pools; one infinity pool overlooking the ocean and another lagoon-‐style pool overlooking Bimini Bay
• Beach Bums, an interactive children’s center offering games and crafts
• Tennis courts and a fitness center
• Largest marina in The Bahamas, with 230 slips that can accommodate yachts as large as 200 feet
• Island and sea excursions and tours, including kayaking, water skiing, scuba diving, bonefishing and deep-‐sea fishing, snorkeling, paddle boarding and tours of historic Bailey Town and Alice Town.
• Wedding, corporate event and banquet facilities
• Daily commercial flights from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini via United Airlines (25 minutes each way)
• Numerous charter flight options