Tastemakers Mizner Park 2013
The Mizner Park Tastemakers Event!
Was held on September 24 & 25, 2013 from 6:30-9:30PM
A perfect evening hosted by the Boca Chamber of Commerce featured fine restaurants in Mizner Park with a live playing playing center gazebo. Admission charge of $30 included food samplings from 11 restaurants and a coupon booklet for future dining. Each location offered a sample featured plate along with a cocktail.
- - Uncle Julio's featured a Shrimp and Mango Guacamole and a Spiced Mango Passion margarita, a great combination.
- - Racks featured its Ahi Tuna Tacos and Retail Therapy cocktail
- - Trulucks offered its always tasty Stone Crab Claws and a Poema Cava wine
- - Villagio served up its stunning Beef Carpaccio and Birra Dolce Vita Italian beer
- - Karma changed direction and served its California Roll with a Sasyr
- - Max's Grill delivered a winner with its signature Shrimp Ceviche and Sangiuglo Jalopeno Margarita
- - Tanzy (at iPic)served up Homemade Meatball and Garlic Crostini's and its Pineapple Mint Illegalito Mojito Italiano refreshing cocktail
- - Dubliner served its Traditional Shepards Pie and Special Black Velvet brew
- - Italian Artisanal offered a dish of assorted cheeses and peppers complimented with a Cabernet
- - Jazziz plate included Butter Poached Maine Lobster Risotto and Newtons Cure (A Barrel Aged Gin)
- - Kapow! had a very tasty Bahn Mi Vietnamese Baguette with slow cooked pulled pork and a Spicy Lover Tequila concoction.
Official Web Site - all details.